Remove this ad

Lead

May 25 09 5:08 PM

Tags : :

hey guys, I went out on the trails on I-drive last saturday and there is water in my transmission. I don't know what to do. There is no drain plug on the pan. The fluid is a milky pink. What do I need to do to ensure my transmission doesn't die.

thanks
Rick

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 25 09 8:10 PM

that wierd no drain plug? drop the whole pan and replace the fluid you may have to do this more than once if you tranny is an auto cause the torque converter hold some fluid...

I got that jeep thing... now it burns when I pee!!!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 26 09 5:58 AM

Bro if I where you take it to Transmission World on Clermont or anywhere and get the transmission flush!! once they are done tell them to put your hose for the breather up.. so this doesnt happen. But yeah like mike said if you want to do it your self.. Thats the way to go! Replace the transmission Pan.. I believe all transmission should have a drain plug... if not well you know what you have to do LOL

This could help

Cowboys do it for :08, OFF ROADERS DO IT UNTIL IT BLOWS, BURNS,BREAK OR ROLL!!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 26 09 6:02 AM

if thats all you have to do I will change it myself, I thought alot of the fluid would be held in the torque converter. looks like I'll be spending most of my day under the jeep. Thanks for the help guys!

Jeep.....it's not a car it's a lifestyle.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 26 09 6:05 AM

if thats all you have to do I will change it myself, I thought alot of the fluid would be held in the torque converter. looks like I'll be spending most of my day under the jeep. Thanks for the help guys!

-87jeepyj

Is your jeep AUTO?/ Then yeah... Deff you should check the place I told you those torque converters do hold lot of water inside!! I thought your jeep was Manual..

Call this number 407 877 7600 Ask for Rusty. They work with transmissions tell him your a friend of mine Adrian.. He will help you out, ask him all the questions you need.

Quote    Reply   

superstar

#5 [url]

May 26 09 6:57 AM

It's a jeeps thing that i will never understand even when i have aJeep CJ5 here in PR...breathers,rope,winch, the list just start. Jajaja

"The very best thing you can do to a Jeep is half thought out mods that are underfunded and never quite get finished. Then you end up with hacked junk that doesn't work, and some future owner will curse you and all of your children."

Quote    Reply   

superstar

#6 [url]

May 26 09 6:57 AM

It's a jeeps thing that i will never understand even when i have aJeep CJ5 here in PR...breathers,rope,winch, the list just start. Jajaja

"The very best thing you can do to a Jeep is half thought out mods that are underfunded and never quite get finished. Then you end up with hacked junk that doesn't work, and some future owner will curse you and all of your children."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

May 26 09 7:47 AM

YEAH PENDEJO.,. I wish your YOTA was where we where last weekend hahahaha..... You probably be stock over there next to the isuzu and dodge ram hahahahaha

Quote    Reply   

superstar

#8 [url]

May 26 09 7:29 PM

lol its easy to break the weak mind when the feelings are twisted..right Adrian...??????
poor boy dont cry  jajaja que risa MM Guevo!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help