Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 17 09 5:53 PM

Tags : :

hey; how are you guys doing, many of you guys don't know. but my name is Denis any how i custom built. bumpers, sliders ,roof racks, tube  doors, preety much anything you could think of.any ? call me or email me.or call me at 954-709-5169 i live in wildwood

Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 17 09 6:13 PM

Nice can you built me an EXO CAGE?? for my grand cherokee? how much? by the way what kind of tires are those? Let me know..

Thanks,

Adrian

Cowboys do it for :08, OFF ROADERS DO IT UNTIL IT BLOWS, BURNS,BREAK OR ROLL!!

Quote    Reply   

superstar

#2 [url]

Apr 17 09 6:15 PM

ABout time you made a topic here   ,Dennis also fabricate my roof rack support.

"The very best thing you can do to a Jeep is half thought out mods that are underfunded and never quite get finished. Then you end up with hacked junk that doesn't work, and some future owner will curse you and all of your children."

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 17 09 6:24 PM

those are 46" military tires by 20'' rims with 2.5 ton rockwell  axles, it all depends what kine of tubing you want but if anything it will cheaper then the store.and usually i built it in the spot same day.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 17 09 8:55 PM

those are 46" military tires by 20'' rims with 2.5 ton rockwell  axles, it all depends what kine of tubing you want but if anything it will cheaper then the store.and usually i built it in the spot same day.

-creepindeath09-71

Bro, went it comes to Roll Cages and Safety.. IS DOM TUBING nothing less hahaha thats my safety we are talking haha so let me know how much will it be for and EXO. here are some pics similiar to what I want.

Cowboys do it for :08, OFF ROADERS DO IT UNTIL IT BLOWS, BURNS,BREAK OR ROLL!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help